Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for New Plymouth, NZ with The Weather Network. Low 16ºC. Showers. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds NW at 15 to 25 km/h. Weather for the next 10 days in New Plymouth, an urban area in Taranaki region, New Zealand, North Island. New Plymouth New Plymouth District, Taranaki (New Zealand), elevation 64 m. Forecast Forecast; Nearby Nearby; Map Map; It looks like you're using an old browser. 10-day. 08:00. Thank you for reporting this station. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Chance of rain 90%. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 km/h. Rainfall around 12 mm. High 20ºC. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Low 14ºC. Showers. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 60%. Showers. MetService is New Zealand’s national weather authority, providing accurate town, … Double whammy storm to bring messy wintry mix to central US, 'Miserable' weather to mark beginning of 2021 in Northeast, City's secret weapon against flooding is deep underground, Podcast: Double trouble for the end of 2020. Last 2 weeks of weather High 17ºC. Fairly breezy Southerly winds. Winds NNW at 30 to 50 km/h. For New Plymouth forecast information see the Metservice website. Winds NW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low 13ºC. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Now. Chance of rain 60%. New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand Weather History star_ratehome. Moonrise: 21:06. While effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Port Taranaki accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions with respect to this information or for the use of this information for any purpose other than the operation of vessels within Port Taranaki. Chance of rain 60%. Winds NW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low 16ºC. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Report Station. Video. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h. New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Winds SE at 15 to 25 km/h. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Generally clear. Weather for the next 15 days in New Plymouth Weather in New Plymouth for today, Monday, 28 Dec 2020 Sunrise: 05:58 Sunset: 20:52 Moonrise: 19:10 Moonset: 04:11 UV Index: 10 Low 15ºC. Low 14ºC. Night Morning Day Afternoon Evening. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h. 61 F New Plymouth Airport Station | Report. Previous. Each selected city will show you the following graphs: 1. Zeal Taranaki regional manager Luke Galley, in … Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. UV Index: 3. Weather in New Plymouth for Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Low 16ºC. Home to epic surf, spectacular gardens, great events, legendary mountain and countless outdoor and cultural adventures. Partly cloudy. Showers. High 20ºC. Showers. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Weather in New Plymouth for days 1 - 5. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 65 km/h. Chance of rain 50%. High 21ºC. New Plymouth, Taranaki Weather. Jane Matthews 12:37, Nov 29 2020. Saturday: Sunday: Monday: Tuesday: Wednesday: 26.12: 27.12: 28.12: 29.12: 30.12: few … Get the monthly weather forecast for New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. High 21ºC. Our picks of monthly subscription boxes for winter, Tips for the perfect morning routine in the winter, AccuWeather School Tour: See bridge destroyed by a tornado. NE winds shifting to WSW at 15 to 30 km/h. The official regional tourism website of Taranaki, New Zealand. High 20ºC. Partly cloudy. Be prepared for the day. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 50%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Winds SE at 15 to 25 km/h. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Winds WSW at 15 to 30 km/h. 62 F New Plymouth Airport Station | Report. New Plymouth weather forecast, two hourly data, maps, rain radar and current conditions. Mostly sunny. Light rain. ENE winds shifting to SW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 60%. Mostly cloudy. High 21ºC. High 20ºC. Low 15ºC. Showers. Sunrise: 06:00. Afternoon showers. Do you know which kinds of pollen aggravate your symptoms? High 19ºC. Check the current conditions for New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand for the day ahead, with radar, hourly, and up to the minute forecasts. Beautiful weather, Santa draws crowds to New Plymouth CBD. The best time of year to visit New Plymouth in New Zealand. New Zealand>> Taranaki>> Weather in New Plymouth for 10 days. Chance of rain 40%. Low 16ºC. Climate and Average Weather in Taranaki, New Zealand. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Taranaki weather forecasts, rainfall & pressure maps, rain radar and current conditions. ENE winds shifting to WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of rain 40%. ESE winds shifting to WNW at 15 to 25 km/h. High 20ºC. Morning showers. Showers. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Partly cloudy. There were promising signs for Taranaki Racing’s aspiration to establish a two-day event, with thousands of people flocking to the New Plymouth … High 18ºC. Low 16ºC. New Plymouth, Taranaki - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Weather Forecast for New Plymouth. Use escape to clear. Wild weather has ripped through New Plymouth, with a tornado crossing State Highway 3 just north of the city and another downing trees in South Taranaki. Partly cloudy. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand. NNE winds shifting to W at 15 to 25 km/h. Max/min temp. Low 14ºC. Light rain. UV Index 3 of 10. Partly cloudy. NNW 38 km/h. Partly cloudy. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 km/h. MetService is New Zealand’s national weather authority, providing accurate town, … Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow) 3. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Photo / New Plymouth District Council Metservice said Taranaki had 90mm of rain before midday - more than the 79.2mm that fell in the entire month of November last year. Wind, waves & weather forecast New Plymouth/Port Taranaki / Taranaki, New Zealand for kitesurfing, windsurfing, surfing & sailing Technical Support: helpdesk@primo.nz Account Queries: accounts@primo.nz Physical Address: 123 Molesworth Street, New Plymouth, 4312. Low 16ºC. High 20ºC. Morning showers. Today’s and tonight’s New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 05:00. Contact Primo. If the charts are not up to date press F5 to refresh the charts with the latest data. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Showers late at night. Morning showers. 25. Get the New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Rainfall around 6 mm. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 30%. Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Taranaki, New Zealand? Chance of rain 50%. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Current weather in Taranaki, with temperatures in 1 cities, including high and low temperatures for the country. To access all of the content on Yr, we recommend that you update your browser. Here is the 3 day outlook for the worst offenders. Rainy and windy. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Report Station. Weather forecast for the next 9 days. For over a decade WeatherWatch.co.nz has loved to receive your comments and questions here, however we need to tighten up on our rules of reply so that we can spend more time focusing on forecasting. Chance of rain 40%. Hourly. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for New Plymouth, Taranaki, NZ Winds SE at 10 to 15 km/h. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Rain. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: During the month of January, February, March and December you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). Humidity 94%. Low 16ºC. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. High 19ºC. The first option will be automatically selected. Today’s and tonight’s New Plymouth, Taranaki weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 22ºC. New Plymouth extended weather forecast, rain maps, rain radar and current conditions. Sunset: 20:52. Radar. New Plymouth Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Pollen Breakdown. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Moonset: 05:35. Low 15ºC. MetService is New Zealand’s national weather authority, providing accurate forecasting for … 02:00. Showers early. High 20ºC. Partly cloudy. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds SW at 15 to 25 km/h. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h. Partly cloudy. Today. Partly cloudy. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 km/h. Showers. °F. Current weather in New Plymouth and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days High 20ºC. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year 2. Winds W at 15 to 25 km/h. Showers late at night. Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination.